Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Sound of the Day Podcast - May 16 2006

Sound of the Day Podcast - May 16 2006

Testing everything before going out? Well, then you will be making the Sound of the Day podcast sound for today. Watch out for all the big cars and pollution while your out there. If you come up with an idea of what today's Sound is, let us know!



The Sound of the Day for May 15, 2006 is water being drunk greedily from a tall plastic bottle that was previously filled with filtered water from the tap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the PodCast!
I can't explain me because I'm spanish and my English isn't very well ;)

Sound of the Day said...

Good to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to write. It's great to hear positive feedback from people all over the world.

Where do you live? If you know of any sounds from your country the we can use for the podcast, let us know.

Thanks for listening and letting us know you enjoy the show.