Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Sound of the Day Podcast - April 4 2006

Sound of the Day Podcast - April 4 2006

Finding one of the devices that would make the Sound of the Day podcast sound for today is easy in any modern city. Finding one that is available (especially when you really need one) is much more difficult. Find a place to put your guess for today's Sound and send it in! We'd love to hear from you!



The Sound of the Day for April 3, 2006 was correctly guessed by Frungi. It is someone trying to get into a collection of newspaper vending machines. It actually begins with a successful newspaper aquisition, but it was the free student paper.

1 comment:

Frungi said...

Sorry I missed this one. I was busy with a research paper on molecular genetics when I realized what it might be (I was right =), and then I didn’t remember it until just now.